Yields: 6 servings
- 1 hot red cherry pepper, diced fine and juice
- ¼ - ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large eggplant
- 1 medium onion, diced small
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- liquid smoke
- 1 tsp salt
- Bake Eggplants in oven at 400 °F until they are tender and charred on all sides. Allow them to cool.
- Peel, remove seeds and chop them fine.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Adjust seasonings.
- Serve at room temperature with assorted garnishes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.