The dough freezes well and so do the cookies. This makes a huge batch.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- This makes about 12 dozen enormous cookies
- 1 lb butter
- 3 lbs peanut butter
- 2 lbs brown sugar
- 4 cups white sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 12 eggs
- 18 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbsp baking soda
- 2½ x 12 oz bags chocolate chips
- 1 lb M&M candies
- 2½ x 12 oz bags butterscotch chips
- 1 lbs nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix in very large bowl (sugars, butter, peanut butter first, then eggs and vanilla, then flour, oatmeal and baking soda and finally all the goodies) I always ended up mixing with my hands by the time i get to the end.
- Drop by large ice cream scoop (3-tablespoon size) on cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
- Cookies and dough both freeze well.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.