Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 10 – 12 servings
- 2 (20½ oz) can refried black beans
- 1 (10-oz) can tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese blend
- tortilla chips for serving
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease 2-qt baking dish.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35 – 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.