- 2 lbs beef; thinly sliced
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ½ tsp ground chilies
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 onion large, minced
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tb lemon juice
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp salt
- Slice the meat into thin strips no more than ¼" thick and about 1" wide.
- Make strips paper-thin if possible.
- Mix curry powder chilies garlic onions salt lemon juice and honey in a large bowl.
- Add the meat strips and toss well to cover with the marinade.
- Thread meat strips on bamboo skewers 3 or 4 pieces per skewer.
- Make sure that plenty of onion and garlic bits cling to the meat.
- Arrange skewers of meat in a dish cover with any remaining marinade and refrigerate while making the sauce.
- Brown or grill the meat skewers and serve with the warmed peanut butter sauce for dipping.
- Sauce: blend all ingredients together well to make a smooth sauce.
- Keep refrigerated but warm before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.