- 2 lb white fish steaks
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon palm oil
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon pepper sauce
- 1 cup water
- Combine the fish with lime juice and salt in a bowl.
- Let it marinate while you prepare the sauté pan.
- Heat the palm oil in a sauté pan and add the chopped onion,garlic.
- Sauté the ingredients until onion becomes limp.
- Add marinated fish, tomato paste, water and simmer for about 10 minutes in medium heat or until fish is done.
- Mix in the coconut milk, pepper sauce, parsley and simmer for additional 5 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.