Morel Wet is a food in Venture. It was attempted to be entered into The Battle of the Fantasy Foods 2016.
Recipe (Venture) Edit
In Venture, the Morel Wet is crafted with a red and white morel, a brown morel, and a bowl.
Recipe (Reality) Edit
Considering how frigging inaccurate foods end up being when they win the BotFF, I decided to supply you with a non-accurate recipe for Morel Wet:
- Mushroom, sliced 60g
- Butter, 10g
- Flour 10 g
- Dried onion 15 g
- Bay leaf 2 leaves
- Milk or white stock 180 ml
- Seasoning to taste
- Cream 20 ml
- Brunoise cut of mushroom for garnish
- Heat the butter in a heavy sauce pot or pan, add chopped onion and mushroom stir for few seconds until just transparent. Don't let the mushroom brown.
- Then add flour, stir to make roux. Don't let them brown, then pour over milk or white stock, bring to boil.
- Simmer the soup for 10 to 15 minutes until mushroom is cooked
- Pass the soup through a food mill or into a blender to purée it
- Add the purée of mushroom into the soup and add enough hot milk or cream to the soup to bring it to proper consistency but do not boil.
- Season to taste, garnish with brunoise cut of mushroom and parsley
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.