This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Morgan Estate in Austin, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 fish fillets
- 1½ cup water
- ¼ cup white sauce
- 1 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup fine bread crumbs
- Parboil the fillets in a large pan with water for 6 minutes then set aside to cool.
- When cool crumble fish and put in medium bowl.
- Mix gently all ingredients then form into round cakes.
- Place in preheated frying pan with extra virgin oil and brown until golden on both sides.
- Drain well on paper towels.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.