Submitted by Jenna C. Haldeman of Tigard, Oregon
- 1 cup oats, finely ground
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup white flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup egg substitute
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- ¾ cup Coca-Cola™
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 2 cups finely grated carrots
- ½ cup finely grated zucchini
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg substitute, sugar, applesauce, oil, Coke™, and vanilla.
- Gently fold wet and dry ingredients together.
- Fold in grated veggies, raisins and nuts until just combined, being careful not to over mix.
- Spoon batter into a nonstick muffin tin and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.