This dressing is inspired by the flavors of North Africa and is good drizzled on mixed green salads as well as grain salads
- Original recipe
- Source: Eating Well
- Active Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- Makes about ⅔ cup
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons non-fat plain yogurt
- 1½ teaspoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk lemon juice, yogurt, honey, cumin, cinnamon and ginger in a small bowl until blended.
- Slowly whisk in oil so that the dressing becomes smooth and emulsified.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Make ahead tip: cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 tablespoon serving:
- 54 calories | 5 g fat (1 g sat, 4 g mono) | 0 mg cholesterol | 2 g carbohydrates | 0 g protein | 0 g fiber | 56 mg sodium | 8 mg potassium.
- Exchanges: 1 fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.