A quick and easy salad native to Morocco. Perfect if you have a busy lifestyle but want to eat healthily.
- 3 blood oranges, peeled
- 3 oranges, peeled
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup imported italian green olives
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh mint
Toss the salad gently and leave it to marinate for 45 minutes. It should be covered and at room temperature.
This recipe serves 6.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.