Moroccan cake - a moist dessert just waiting to be baked.
- 5 eggs
- 1 6 oz. container of vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- Put the yogurt into a bowl and add the flour and sugar.
- Stir these ingredients together and then add the oil, baking powder, and eggs.
- Beat well, making sure there are no lumps and everything has blended well.
- Put into a cake tin and heat the oven to 350F. When it is at heat, cook the cake for about 25 minutes.
This recipe serves 8.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.