- 2 cup dates, pitted
- ½ cup raisins, golden
- ½ cup raisins, dark
- ½ cup walnuts
- 2 tbsp red wine, sweet, Passover
- Process dates, raisins and walnuts in food processor until mixture is finely chopped and begins to mass.
- Add enough wine to make sticky dough.
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Drop mixture by slightly rounded measuring teaspoonfuls onto pan.
- Roll with moistened palms into hazelnut-size balls.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.