A gorgeous dish straight from the heart of Morocco.
- This recipe serves 6.
- 2 quartered chickens
- 2 lbs chopped onions
- olive / vegetable oil
- 9 oz raisins
- 3 oz pine nuts
- ½ cup honey
- Sprinkle the chicken with paprika and salt.
- Place them in a pan with either vegetable or olive oil and cook until they are brown, turning occasionally.
- Saute the onions in another pan for about 8 minutes and add the raisins, cloves, and pine nuts.
- Leave the mixture to saute for another five minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the honey.
- Leave that for a minute or so.
- Put the chicken in a baking dish and cover with the mixture.
- Bake that in a pre-hated oven.
- Leave it at 325°F for 1 hour.
- Serve piping hot!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.