This lovely dip combines sweet with sour, hot with mild. The dip is good for any hors d'oevre and is native to Morocco.
- 400g black beans (drained)
- 3 large tomatoes (diced)
- 1 vidalia onions (diced)
- 400g green chilies
- ¼ cup fresh shredded ginger
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup finely chopped garlic
- ½ cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 medium cucumber (peeled,chopped, and pureed)
- ½ cup sweet corn
- salt and pepper
- Prepare the ingredients as stated above and then mix them together in a bowl.
- Chill before serving.
- That's it! if you want a smoother dip, put it in the blender for a minute or so.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.