- 6 oranges
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 lb mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup toasted walnut halves
Peel the oranges and separate them into their sections. Squeeze any excess juice into the bowl with the segments.
Add the oranges and the juice last, toss well and serve.
This recipe serves 4.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.