- 1½ cups flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 100 g oil to fry
- powdered cinnamon
- Add cinnamon and baking powder to flour.
- Sift it into a bowl.
- Beat up eggs with sugar, add soft butter and mix in milk.
- While stirring, add flour gradually.
- Knead stiff dough.
- Roll out dough ⅕ inch thick.
- Make rounds with a cup, then make rounds on the rounds with a smaller diameter.
- Ponchiki must have a form of rings.
- Warm oil in the pan.
- Put 2 – 3 rings at a time in hot oil, fry until light golden.
- Sprinkle baked cookies with powdered sugar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.