Veal with quince
- 1½ kg veal, cut in pieces
- 2½ kg quince, cleaned and cut in thick pieces
- 650 gr fresh tomatoes, mashed
- 2 spoons butter
- Burn butter on a saucepan and roast the meat on all sides.
- Add tomato mash plus little water, enough to cover the meat.
- Simmer until half of the water is absorbed.
- In the meantime, roast the quince, which have already been cleaned and cut.
- Add them into the saucepan and simmer until the remaining water is absorbed.
- Add more water if meat is not ready and simmer for more time, if necessary.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.