- 4 cups milk
- 4½ oz sugar
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tsp orange flower water
- ½ cup 35% cream
- ¼ cup rose syrup
- chopped pistachio nuts
- Heat milk over low heat or in double boiler. Add Sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Mix cornstarch in a little cold water and add to hot milk. Still over low heat, stir until thickened.
- Add vanilla, orange flower water and cream.
- Cook for a few minutes more and let cool.
- Pour mixture into four individual goblets and let cool thoroughly.
- Pour rose syrup over each goblet to cover the cream.
- Refrigerate until needed. Garnish with pistachios.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.