Looking for cheese on toast variations? Here is the downunder favourite.
- 1 – 2 servings
- 10 minutes preparation.
- Oven: Grill setting at 400 °F.
- Toast the bread on both sides under the grill/broiler or alternatively pop them in the toaster to save time. The former does taste better.
- Spread the toast on one side only with a thin layer of the yeast extract.
- Arrange on baking tray.
- Grate or slice enough cheese to cover the bread well.
- Pop under the grill until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and cut bread slices into triangles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.