- ¼ lb pkg. mushrooms
- 1 cup butter (divided)
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup pepperoni slices, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Clean mushrooms; remove and chop stems.
- Dip mushroom caps into 2 tbsp melted butter.
- Arrange on baking pan and set aside.
- Sauté chopped stems, onion and garlic in remaining 2 tbsp butter until tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in pepperoni, cheese, seasoning, and bread crumbs and mix well.
- Spoon into mushroom caps.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with garlic bread sticks and a marinara sauce for dipping.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.