- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 – 2 lbs boneless chicken
- 1 lb linguine
- 16 oz tomato sauce
- 1 cup hot water
- 4 oz sliced, drained mushrooms
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese
- Brown garlic in hot oil.
- Cook chicken 3 minutes on each side in oil.
- Cook linguine; drain.
- Mix tomato sauce, hot water and mushrooms in a bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the following to casserole dish:
- Bake at 325°F for 20-25 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.