Contributed by Kellie Head. Kellie may be contacted at ParentingHumor.com editor@ParentingHumor.com
- In addition to raising her six children, Kellie Head is a freelance humorist, and the Owner/Editor of ParentingHumor.com
- 2 cups crushed pretzel sticks
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 large box of raspberry Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 lb frozen raspberries
- Mix pretzels, sugar and butter.
- Pat into 9x13 pan and bake at 400°F for seven minutes.
- Let cool. Carefully fold cool whip into cream cheese and spread on top of pretzel layer.
- Mix the Jell-O and water; stir in frozen raspberries. Pour over second layer. Refrigerate overnight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.