Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Mrs. Walter H. Bush, Jr.
- Serves 6
- 1 pkg. wide noodles (12 oz)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp butter
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- dash salt
- pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Cook noodles as package directs.
- Meanwhile, heat cream and butter in top of double boiler until butter melts.
- When noodles are cooked, drain and return to container in which noodles were cooked.
- Add cheese and cream mixture.
- Add dash of salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with parsley and serve at once.
- If it cannot be served at once, cover with foil.
- Heat in 200 oven for 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.