- Chicken; one whole Chicken, cut up, any parts, any amount
- one large Onion, chopped
- palm oil
- small can of tomato paste
- one-half cup Peanut butter (natural or homemade, containing only peanuts and salt)
- hot chile pepper or red or cayenne pepper, to taste
- Fill a large pot with enough water for soup. Bring it to a boil. Add the Chicken and boil it until the meat is done and a broth is obtained.
- While the Chicken is boiling, gently sauté the Onion in several tablespoons of palm oil until the Onion is tender.
- Remove the Chicken from the broth and remove meat from bones. (Save the broth and keep it at a low simmer.)
- Combine one cup of the chicken broth with the Peanut butter and tomato paste and stir until smooth.
- Return the Chicken meat to the broth and add the Peanut butter-tomato paste mixture. Stir and continue to simmer until the soup is thickened.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.