- 1 1/2 pounds boneless Pork shoulder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 medium onions, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 ounces feta Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- Hot cooked rice
Trim fat from Pork. Cut Pork into 1/2-inch slices; cut slices into 1/2-inch strips. Heat oil in skillet until hot.
Cook and stir Pork in oil over medium heat until brown, about 15 minutes; drain. Add water, onions, tomato,
salt, paprika, pepper and red pepper. Cover and simmer until Pork is tender, about 30 minutes, adding
water if necessary. Add green pepper. Cover and simmer until green pepper is crisp-tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
Top with Cheese. Serve with rice.