Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 2 small packages chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- Combine crust ingredients and press into 9 x 12 inch pan.
- Bake at 350°F degrees for 20 minutes.
- Whip cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip and blend well.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Add pudding to milk.
- Beat until almost thick.
- Pour over cheese layer.
- Top with remaining cool whip.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.