- preparation time: 15 minutes
- cooking time 25: minutes
- 5 eggs (don't include the yolks of eggs)
- 1 vanillin sugar
- 3 bananas
- 1 apple
- ½ cup oil
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup dried pineapple
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chocolate powder
- 1 pack baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- 200 ml butter
- First slice the apple, banana and dry pineapple into small pieces and mixed in a small bowl.
- Combine butter, five egg whites and sugar then mixed up until it will melt the butter.
- Then followed, baking powder, chocolate powder, vanillin sugar, oil and milk.
- Mixed it again.
- After that add: flour, banana, raisins, dry pineapple and apples.
- Bake in a 200 °F oven for about 25 minutes, until internal temperature is 150 to 200 °F.
- Remove from oven, let rest 5 to 10 minutes before slicing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.