- 5 tablespoons corn flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1.2 litre (2 pints) semi skimmed or full fat milk
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 heaped tablespoon ground pistachios
- Place corn flour in a large saucepan, and gradually add milk, mix well until texture is smooth.
- Next add ground cardamom, Sugar, rosewater and mix well.
- Place saucepan on medium heat, stirring for about 10 minutes until mixture thickens.
- Immediately spoon hot mixture onto a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with ground pistachios and leave to cool for 2 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.