Preparation Time : 30 Minutes Servings : 4
- 2 cups sour curds
- ½ cup gram flour
- salt to taste
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1½ tablespoons chilli
- ½ cup ginger paste
- small pieces of white radish
- a big pinch of asafoetida
- few coriander leaves, chopped.
For tempering Edit
- 2 tablespoons melted ghee
- ½ teaspoon mustard seeds
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ¼ teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 2 sprigs of curry leaves
- Take curds and gramflour in a vessel and beat them together.
- Add water and all the spices.
- Mix well.
- Add white reddish pieces.
- Prepare tempering.
- Separate curry leaves and wash them.
- Heat ghee, add mustard seeds, cumin and fenugreek seeds.
- When they stop spluttering, remove from fire and hold over the kadhi mix.
- Add curry leaves and pour in it.
- Now put the vessel to heat.
- Stir often for even mixing and thickening.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with few coriander leaves in it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.