A delicious meat dish.
- 2 lbs okra (small)
- 1 lb savoury minced beef
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 cups tomato juice
- cooking oil
- salt,pepper and, spice mix
- Lightly fry okra, crush garlic w/ salt and add to the savoury minced beef.
- Neatly arrange 1 – 2 layers of okra in the stewing pot.
- Cover with the savoury minced beef and top with another layer of okra.
- Pour seasoned tomato juice over okra and cook over very low heat, until the juice has absorbed.
- Turn over onto serving dish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.