- 1 can refried beans (14 oz)
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp cumin,Ground
- 1/4 tsp Tabasco
- 1/3 cup Onion,Finely Chopped
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup green onions
- 1/2 cup black olives,Sliced
- 2 tomatoes,Chopped
- 2 cup Cheddar Cheese,Shredded
- In bowl, blend together beans, 1/4 cup of sour cream, cumin andhot pepper sauce.
- Spread evenly on tray 12" in diameter and at least 1 1/2 deep.
- In bowl, mix remaining sour cream, chopped Onion, lime juice and red pepper flakes; spread over refried bean layer.
- Garnish with concentric rings of green onions on outside, black olives, tomatoes and Cheese in centre.
- Cover and refrigerate till serving time. Tortilla wedges may be used as dippers.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.