- 8 to 10 potatoes, peeled, washed & sliced thin (Fry in butter.)
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 3 onions, simmered
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. plus paprika
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 qt. milk, scalded
- Fry hamburger and mix these ingredients.
- Arrange a layer of sliced potatoes on bottom of 15 x 9 x 1 1/2 inch casserole or baking pan.
- Top with a layer of hamburger mixture.
- Repeat a layer of potatoes and hamburger finishing top with a layer of potatoes.
- Mix the scalded milk with well beaten eggs slowly.
- Pour this egg-milk mixture over casserole to barely cover top layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.