Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 3 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp onion powder
- pepper to taste
- 1½ cups chopped mushrooms
- ⅓ cup finely chopped nuts
- ¼ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Wrap potatoes in foil.
- Bake at 425°F for 55 minutes or until soft.
- Slice off top of each and carefully scoop out potato.
- Reserve skins.
- Mash potato with 2 tbsp of the butter.
- Add onion powder, salt, pepper and enough milk to moisten.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Melt remaining 1 tbsp butter in small skillet.
- Add mushrooms.
- Saute about 5 minutes.
- Stir mushrooms and nuts into mashed potatoes.
- Heap mixture in potato shells.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.