Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Come Into the Kitchen
- Serves 4 to 6.
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, medium size
- 1 tbsp chopped marjoram
- 1 tsp chives, mince
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup chicken bouillon
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp freshly grated pepper
- Put mushrooms in casserole.
- Melt butter with marjoram, chives and salt and pepper.
- Add chicken bouillon and wine.
- Stir well and pour over mushrooms.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes sat 350 °F.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.