Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 12 Servings
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- ¼ tsp celery seed
- 1 cup mushrooms, fresh, chopped
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 tbsp green onion, sliced
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp pimento
- 1 egg white
- ¼ tsp salt
- In mixing bowl combine biscuit mix, mushrooms, onion, pimento, salt, and celery seed.
- Mix together egg yolk and sour cream; stir into dry ingredients just till moistened.
- Beat egg white to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold beaten egg white into mushroom mixture.
- In heavy saucepan or electric deep-fat fryer heat oil to 375 °F.
- Drop batter by tablespoon into hot oil.
- Fry about 2 minutes or till golden brown, turning once.
- Transfer to rack to drain.
- Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.