- 6 slices bread
- 12 mushrooms (sliced)
- 20 black olives (cut into half)
- 20 cooked shrimp (cut into pieces)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- ⅔ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp soft butter
- black pepper
- dried crushed red chile (optional)
- Cut mushrooms, shrimps, and black olives.
- Heat butter in a frying pan and add onions.
- Fry for a minute and then add black pepper, shrimp and mushrooms.
- You may add crushed dried red chilies.
- Cook until mushroom is tender.
- Remove the topping mix from pan, discarding any excess liquid.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.