Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 pound mushrooms, finely diced
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup soft whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- salt to taste
- Melt butter in heavy saucepan.
- Add shallots and saute 2 minutes.
- Add rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper. Saute for another 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, cheese, bread crumbs and mustard. Mix well and remove from heat. Adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Add egg and stir ingredients well.
- Butter loaf pan and fill with mushroom mixture.
- Bake at 325 °F for 1½ to 2 hours or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Allow to cool before unmolding.
Nutrition Information Edit
Per serving (10, 2.5 oz-wt.):
- 90 calories (50 from fat) | 5g total fat | 3g saturated fat | 3g protein | 7g total carbohydrate (less than 1g dietary fiber, 1g sugars) | 15 mg cholesterol | 90 mg sodium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.