Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Cut the stems of the Mushrooms and peel the heads. Clean thoroughly and slice.
- Cook Mushrooms gently in hot butter for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the flour thoroughly then stir whilst adding milk.
- Cook at low heat until the soup is smooth and thick.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the grated lemon peel with a little whipped cream and place a blob on the soup after it has been poured into bowls.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.