Prep Time: 0 Minutes
Cook time: 30 Minutes
This is a pasta that I invented off the spot but is still yummy.
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- ¼ tbsp. tomato paste
- pat of butter
- ⅛ tsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup parmesan grated
- 1 cup white button mushrooms
- ½ cup spinach
- Melt Butter in medium skillet and add garlic.
- Pour Cream in. Add paste and cheese. Whisk together and let simmer.
- Meanwhile, Sautee the Mushrooms and Spinach in butter.
- Pour sauce on pasta and add mushroom and spinach. Sprinkle some leftover cheese on top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.