- Yield: 6 servings
- 3 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuff olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 oz) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 10oz. package frozen patty shells, baked
- Saute mushrooms in butter in a heavy skillet over low heat for about 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Add flour and stir until well blended.
- Add celery and next 5 ingredients, stirring well. Simmer uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until thickened.
- Spoon filling into patty shells.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.