In Romanian: Ciuperci cu sos de lapte.
- 1¾ lbs / 750 g mushrooms
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan or other cheese
- Clean the mushrooms, wash and cut in slightly larger pieces.
- Boil in a little salt water.
- When ready, drain.
- In the meantime, fry a tablespoon of flour in butter and then pour the milk.
- Add the well drained mushrooms, simmer for a few minutes, add the grated Parmesan or other cheese and bake for a half hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.