- 3 cups fish stock
- 2 tablespoons shredded ginger
- 2 stalks lemongrass, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons shredded fresh lemon rind
- 1 kg mussels, cleaned
- Place stock, ginger, lemongrass and lemon rind in a saucepan over high heat.
- Bring the broth to the boil then add the mussels and cook for 2 – 3 minutes or until the mussels open.
- Discard any mussels that don't open.
- Serve mussels in deep bowls with the broth and some bread or with some cooked Pasta.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.