Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- Cut tofu into 1/2" slices (one block makes about 8-9 slices), and then cut the slices in half to make fingers.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and pour over the tofu.
- Cover the tofu and let it marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours (the longer you leave it in the marinade, the better it tastes. I usually let my tofu marinate all day).
- When you are ready to use the tofu, remove it from the marinade and coat all the fingers with Shake and Bake.
- Cover the bottom of a non stick frying pan with vegetable oil.
- Place all the fingers in the pan, and cook over medium heat until both sides are golden brown.
- When the tofu fingers are ready, pat them down with paper towel to get rid of some of the excess oil.
- Serve immediately with plum sauce or other desired condiment.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.