Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 Servings
- 1 ½ cup plain, dry breadcrumbs
- 1½ tsp. dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1½ tsp. dried marjoram
- ¾ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper, red or black only
- 5 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 racks of lamb, sliced into 8 pieces
- rosemary sprigs
- Heat oven to 400° F. Coat a roasting pan with the cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients; mix with mustard.
- Press the crumb mixture onto all sides of lamb except ribs.
- Spray the crumb crust with cooking spray. Roast 30 minutes, or until done.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before carving. Garnish with rosemary sprigs. Serve warm and plain over rice, or with other main dishes, side dishes, or appetizers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.