This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon coarse grained mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender until smooth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.