- 1 boneless skinless Chicken breast
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce
- 2 tablespoons Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 30 g taco chips
- Cook defrosted Chicken breast in a skillet until cooked through.
- Slice it into strips and put it on top of the lettuce.
- Sprinkle Cheddar on top.
- Pour salsa and sour cream over the salad.
- Top with taco chips and voila!
- A simple, quick, yet delicious meal for one!
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.