This low fat sandwich is a nutrition hero that provides calcium and vitamins A & C. It is also low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Prep: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup KRAFT mayo Fat Free Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT FREE Italian Fat Free Dressing
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 loaf (about 1 lb.) French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Fat Free Bologna
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER DELI-THIN Oven Roasted Fat Free Turkey Breast
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 KRAFT FREE Singles
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
Toss lettuce with 1/4 cup of the dressing mixture; set aside.
Brush cut sides of bread with remaining dressing mixture.
Fill bread with lettuce mixture, meat, tomatoes, Singles and green pepper.
Cut crosswise into 8 slices.
- Makes 8 servings
- Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 250, Total fat 3 g, Saturated fat 0.5 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 1320 mg, Carbohydrate 40 g, Dietary fiber 3 g, Sugars 7 g, Protein 16 g
- Diet Exchange: 2-1/2 Starch,1 meat (VL)