- 1 litre chickens -, runder - or vegetable soup
- 1 medium Onion, grofgehakt
- 1 large leek, well washed and grofgehakt, plus what chopped green
- 2 medium carrots, crossed out, in discs
- some dried red chilipepertjes
- 125 g Peanut Cheese with bits note, kindest zekfgemaakte
- salt towards taste
- black pepper to taste
- Do soup, Onion, leek and carrots in a heavy pan and bring to cook on high fire. This leaves halfly covered approximately 30 minutes appetites on low fire. Mash the soup. Return him in the pan and bring him rapidly to cook. Mix in a bowl half of the soup with the Peanut Cheese. Mix this by the rest of the soup in the pan. Still 30 minutes appetites leave the soup covered. Joint chile peppers and leave minutes still 10 appetites. Remove chile peppers. Bring the soup on taste with salt and pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.