Asparagus, Frozen by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 3 cups frozen asparagus cuts and tips, steamed
- 1 cup nacho cheese sauce or dip
- ½ cup crushed tortilla chips
- ½ cup canned tomatoes, diced, or chopped seeded tomatoes
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook asparagus in small amount of boiling water until just tender.
- Gently combine asparagus and cheese sauce.
- Lightly spray vegetable spray in 1½-quart shallow casserole dish.
- Pour asparagus and cheese sauce into dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350°F about 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve hot, garnished with tortilla chips and tomatoes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.