- 6 cups maida (white flour)
- 6 tsp milk powder
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 6 – 7 tsp sugar
- 200 g oil (you can also use margarine)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp yeast
- 1 egg
- Mix all the ingredients until it is fine dough.
- Cover with a wet cloth and let it sit at room temperature for 3 hours.
- Then divide it evenly into 12 parts.
- Roll out into flat round shape and make sure it is as thick as a pizza's crust.
- Bake in oven at 350 °F and take it out when it is light brownish color.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.